Monthly Archives: April 2012

Forty Fort Meeting House Project

Gary Roccograndi and the Forty Fort Meeting House Project The first European settler in the area came from Connecticut in the late 18th century. In 1768 public lands were set aside in the area for churches by the Susquehanna Company, but because of the Yankee-Pennamite Wars and the American Revolution actual building of the churches was delayed by over 30 years. […]

Read More